Wednesday, August 23, 2006

AJ here. You may have found this blog through my MySpace or by listening to my radio show AJ's Playhouse mornings on Channel 933 San Diego. An obvious first question is "AJ you already have four hours a day to babble on the radio, what could you possibly have left to say in a blog?

Two part answer:

#1- "babble?" that hurts.

#2- Plenty. I spend a lot of time each day preparing my next days show (I know your're shocked..Imagine how bad it would be if I didn't work hard on it) and every day I run across a few things that wouldn't make good radio but would make good blog. This will be a chance for me to pass those nuggets on to you, answer your questions, and give you some insight into my life and my show. So let's get on with it.

First order of business: my blog title is LAME. How embarrassing. Please send me a great title idea and if I choose yours I'll reward you with a prize. These first few posts are going to be a practice run for me, I will really "launch" this thing when I get back from my upcoming vacation on Tuesday August 30th. I will unveil my (or hopefully your) awesome official blog name then.

Now, on to the nuggets of awesomeness:

I wish I found these:













..earlier so I could have thrown them on my I-Pod on my trip! They are by far the hottest looking I-pod "skins" I've seen and you don't have to remove them to put them in a dock. Check out the large variety of designs, all created by artists at: http://www.gelaskins.com/

Spend some time rating (and in most cases mocking) peoples' prize "grills"at: http://www.seemygrill.com/ . The best part? Most of the pics are 15 year olds that clearly think they're cooler than they are! Ladies try to resist this guy:



Final nugget. This is a great video of P Diddy. Yes he's drunk, but that's not what makes if rule. He's talking ish about how he's the most legit spokesperson for "Pro-active." Really. Awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2BmPwPMjXE

I hope you give me some feedback on this blog idea. In the meantime it should be a good show tomorrow morning. Louis CK is a funny comedian who used to write for Conan O'Brian and has created a big buzz with his HBO Show "Lucky Louie"..we're talking to him at 6:35. At 7:35 a Blender magazine editor shares their "Hot in o6" list (I know Ashlee Simpson's new nose and www.TMZ.com both made the list but I'm curious about the #1! If you already miss "Will and Grace" tune in at 7..Leslie Jordan will be in the Playhouse. We also have "Who's Being Lame" at 7:45 (e-mail me now if you want to have us use your situation) , an ebony vs. Ivory re-match at 8:15 and I'm especially excited about Geena's Blog at 8:40 (if you heard about the Ex boyfriend party situation today you know why..I want an update!! And we'll want you to tell us what you've done in order to purposely get dumped in the 9 o'clock hour!

Be Good!

2 Comments:

At 6:22 PM, Blogger Drea said...

I personally like the title not cheesy at all.. cute!

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger Sylvestrie said...

I like AJ after 10 - its very reminicent of the oldies night in the bay area with xavier the X man. AJ after 10 with your added tidbits.

I really don't know why that reminded me of that.

As I was reading your blog I got an email and thought you would feel some comfort(or not depending on your perspective)knowing that you're not the only one who should be nicknamed pooper.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home