Friday, August 25, 2006

A few quick nuggets and I'm off on vacation!



I fear I'll never shake the name "pooper", but I still appreciate listener Kristen for recommending that I have Lindsey find me a new nickname at cornynames.com/

And speaking of listener suggestions, our discussion about engaged couples this morning inspired Rob and Sharon to drop me a line about ourbigwish.com .

It's a very 2006 idea. Couples register there and instead of asking thier friends for juicers and George Foreman grill for thier wedding gifts that ask for cash to use as a housedown-payment or other huge life expense. It's a classy way of saying "keep your bakeware set Aunt Judy, break me off that Chedda!!!"

Thanks for the hot suggestions...if you know of a nugget of awesomeness somewhere, please give me heads up at aj@channel933.com .

And finally, for the person who's so "fashion-foward" they want to bling even when they're macing someone in the face I give you:

www.pepperface.com

They make designer pepperspray canisters that have more gleem than Paul Wall's Grill.

Enjoy the show next week. Kalvin and Geena will be there live so it will be a good mix of "Best of" clips and live segments. So you can hear our interviews with Justin Timberlake, Will Ferrel, and the Wayans Brothers, classic editions of "Who's Being Lame", song parodies, stunts etc, along with live editions of The Big Scoop, Geena's Blog, new Parodies, Sienna on the Streets, Nicks Fashion segment, Why You Smiling and more.

Thank you for listening to the show. Because of you I'm in the incredible position of heading off on vacation knowing that I have a job that I SINCERELY look foward to coming back to.

Be back on Tuesday September 6th!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home