Tuesday, September 05, 2006

It felt good to be back today! If you didn't hear the latest personell announcement, Sienna has dropped the "intern" from her name and earned herself an official gig on the show. She will take Kalvin's old spot which was largely behind the scenes, but you'll be hearing her on the air as well. She's talented and super hard working and as a 21 year old college student she'll bring a fresh point of view to the show.

So this has been a year of incredible change...we've gotten a new program director, changed female co-hosts, changed male co-hosts, and now added a member. Each one of these decisions was very tough, but I feel great about the way things are working out and I promise you I'll do everything I can to avoid anymore changes anytime soon!

Onto Tuesday's Nuggets of Awesomeness:

You may have heard of it as today's SWeet Spot of the Day, it's the female answer to Fantasy Football


Yes fantasyhusband.com lets you compete against other women to see who's better at picking quality men. Feel free to enjoy it or laugh at it, either way it's worth checking out.

My girlfriend Lindsey doesn't like X-Box, PSP etc, but I find that almost anybody loves an oldschool game of Super Mario Bros. , Contra, or Duckhunt. That's why it is with great pride that I share with you:




Everyvideogame.com delivers what it promises, every oldschool game you can imagine, all free. Awesome. I had a poor showing at American Gladiators but I OWNED Duck hunt.

In case you missed it on our main sight, or you're just in the mood to vomit, here's the new video from hip hop superstar K-Fed:

Lord help us!

Her's what's crackin for tomorrow's show:

Who said "In my spare time I do oil paintings of women".. Beyonce or Scarlette Johanson? You'll have to be up early to find out, we're playing Celebrity WHo Said That? at 6:05

- I'm giving you your Sweet Spot of The Day and asking you "what song did you love until a single incident ruined it forever?" at 7:05.

- WHat's the best "hook up" you have. It could win you something in a new sgment "The Hook Up Trade up" just before the Big Scoop at 7:20

-Hula breaks off a new Song Parody at 7:35

- Kalvin's drops at 7:45

- I will tell you why men don't get excited about weddings and my AWESOME solution at 8:05

- Hula met a girl in Vegas and she gave him a nickname that rivals "pooper". Find out what it was and challenge me to a round of "AJ vs. the World" at 8:35

- Get your Fashion foward with nick at 8:45

-Find out some of the insane things you can insure yourself against, play a round of You 'Member" and hear your favorite songs after 9 oclock

Talk with you tomorrow!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home